Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

heh.

I liked it, the Pulp Fiction reference was the best part.

Silent Bob - Stoner Silent Bob - Stoner

Nice.

Reading the reviews for this movie is just as fun as watching it. Combinations of 'U SUX' and 'U STOLE IT' are the best. I give it a 10 because it is what you wanted it to be, a short silent parody of the mac ad and its done well. Giving it backgrounds & voices & whatever else would've ruined it.

Why School Is Dangerous Why School Is Dangerous

I liked.

Maybe I'm being this nice since I'm so close to Halifax, but it's not Bob Marley who sings Don't Worry, it's Bobby McFerrin.

))))POOR BIRD(((( ))))POOR BIRD((((

The only flash movie ive ever analyzed every frame

Nice work. You get a 10 for that little honk the duck makes when he gets shot the first time that you can only hear by going frame by frame.

-The Blob- -The Blob-

Nice.

I liked it, nice to see a stick doing something original, rather than just fighting. Poor guy. What was the song?

The Eclipse The Eclipse

dig

That was great. Good choices on the music. Nice to know someone else listens to Squarepusher.

Jesus Touched Me Jesus Touched Me

heh.

"how dare you say that stuff about Jesus?" "that was a low blow to Jesus man!"

He dares to say that stuff because Jesus is a work of fiction. I don't see you complaining about insults to the other characters who don't exist on newgrounds. If you're going to stick up for someone, at least do it for someone real and alive like... poor poor Steven Seagal :~(

r r

Wicked.

I loved it. I liked seeing the second & minute hands moving on Blackberry Clock, and seeing Strawberry clock act out one of my favorite Zappa tunes was priceless. Nice work.

Wat Are You Doing!?!? Wat Are You Doing!?!?

Good God

Some people are actually voting high for an exact replica of a commercial?

Phish ticket scam Phish ticket scam

Good call.

The first guy to revue this is obviously an idiot & doesn't understand that this will happen eventually to any band, including the 3 he listed in his user profile that also 'sucks ballz'. I saw Phish once in Toronto for about $50 plus the cost of getting there which is fine by me. 500$+ = bullshit.